Wednesday, July 15, 2009

I didnt go to school, miss me like how u miss him :D

Great. Didnt went school tdy. Last night was horrible, terrible plus vegetable. Went in the room at 10.30. Come out at 11.30. Come out again at 12.00. Came out once again at 12.45. Tabuleh tahan. I cant slp last night. Texted him but i guess he was sleeping like a pig then :x Came out for the very last time. Didnt go back. Stayed outside the living room, and parents suggested going to the doctor. So yeah, went to the 24 hour clinic. Consultation fees alone, 65 doolars. MIDNIGHT ROBBERY. Total sum up, 81 dollars. -.- Then went home, ate medicine, and went to sleep. Finally after taking e medicine, i went to sleep. I guess its alr like 2 plus? Then morning woke up at 7.00? Text many many people. Actually not really. Only Junguang : I not going school tdy. Simin : not meeting her. Cassandra : i not going school help me tell teacher. Then after awhile, Janice called. Guess she misses me too much. Then blah blah. And i dont know how in the whole world did so many people know. -.- I'm too popular :x kk Marilyn will say BHB seh mummy! But i'm not being it :D Hehe. Spend my day at home chionging my tuition homework. See i'm so guai :D

Tmr there's homec. Wonder how are we going to cook. GAH. I dont know how to cook seh. HELP! Nvm there's my laogong there to help me. Tsktsk. Getting rdy for school tmr! heehaa!

Tmr's the day, iloveyou :D
I'm still counting baby ;

No comments: