Friday, March 5, 2010

BULLLLLLL- ALL-YOU-WANT

Request from Geraldine !
Hahaha kay , nth to say actually .
Everyday's just school , test, home .
Practically no life .
Had pink extension , one strand !
LOL . chio sia ! , e colour luh !
Nth to say liao !!!

To Fuwei ( or whomever ) :
Nth better to do is it ? Go study luh ! Dont end up like me wor !
But anyway , only losers like u will come and bullshyt at bullshyt ppl's blog .
So yah , bull or you wan .
Just wanna tell u , no shyt will come out of there .
So carry on (:
And , i wont delete my blog just because you ask me to ?
Who are you to me ?!
My mother ? My father ? PUI !
They also cannot ask me to do so luh !
PUI PUI PUI !
And yah , i ugly also not yr problem !
Also not for you to see .
Fugly lame luh ! ALAMAK .
And oh gosh ,
i cant believe i'm writing this just for FUWEI .
Oh pls feel honoured !
Cuz i , SELDOM HARDLY NEVER do this .

For god sake .

Tmr's 7 march ! That wad THEY say ! ):
No 6 March for me and them ):
Okay lohh ):

Love is a great beautifier ;

Wordy post , ps .

No comments: