Friday, October 29, 2010

Luv,

One week of AEM finally over! Awesome. Finally can get some rest. Well, tiring but fun! Learnt alot of things (: Tues, went for the unguided field trip. Went to Sentosa with Junguang, Carmen and Brandon (: Double date! Weeeeee. Went there to take pictures. Took some, but most of e day is spent on playing HEHE. Then went to Vivo City after that. Camwhore abit. But not alot HEHE.











I’m still at the same spot/place. I’m weary from wandering by your side.
Even today, as I was wandering, day has passed again and again.
Now I’m here.
You know. You know that my heart is hurting.
Watching you laugh/smile makes my heart ache more.

It’s my mistake for not making you love me more.
It’s my mistake for loving you more than you love me.
It’s my mistake for not making you love me as much as I wanted you to.
How much longer must I cry, as I’m trusting that promise/ I’m only trusting/ believing that promise.
You lied to me to wait for you.
Even my greedy side has grown weary/tired.

You know. You know that my heart is hurting/aching.
You can’t just ignore and laugh/smile like that.
It’s my mistake for not making you love me more.
It’s my mistake for loving you more than.
It’s my mistake for not making you love me as much as I wanted you to.

I knew I couldn’t have you.
But my heart, my love for you, just kept growing.
It’s my mistake for waiting by myself, regretting by myself.
Loving you.
Even though my heart was hurting/aching.
It’s my mistake for not letting you go/forgetting you.

I’m such a fool.
I knew I would get hurt and couldn’t let go.
It’s my mistake.
Even though it could be all my fault/mistake, that’s okay, as long as you’re there.
Always…Please forgive me for being like this.
Forgive the person Who loved you.

No comments: