Thursday, December 9, 2010

Always on my mind.

Haiz idk wads wrong with me nowadays.. I may be paranoid, or in fact i am. Or well maybe, thats e fact. I lose my appetite. I dont talk to my parents as much. Im not as happy as i were. I completely dont feel like studying anymore ~ I dont sleep well at night, i cry myself to sleep at night. I wonder how i can survive till tdy, and not remembering the bad things that happen to us. Sometimes i just wonder, wad am i to you actually? Friend? I think i weigh lesser then friends. You treat yr friends better. Hey, seriously wads on yr mind? I dont mind you know. Really. I know i have my friends too i want to spent time with them too. But i didnt totally forget you right. I still sms you like how i always does. I dont spent 1 hr just to reply a single sms. I dont play my computer till i forget to reply you. But how u treat me? Do i deserve that? I really dont know. Really, for wad wrong that i have done, pls come and tell me. I really do not know how long i can hold on alr. I spent my days thinking. Always. Guys, ya you do have yr own world. And wads in a guy's mind, yes i know. Its different from a girl's. But just dont go overboard. Im not some pushover really. All i really need is care and concern. I dont really need a bf who is perfect. Who will be by my side 24 hrs. A call and he'll reach. But yes, show me some love. Have i not love you enough? I doubt i show u little love yeah? I've said before. If u still love me, hold me tight. If you dont, pls gently let me go. But if you still do, i hope you will really show me some love. Really. Lastly, i love you.

Sorry for all these. But im really just speaking from my mind. Pls dont get angry. Sorry.

No comments: