Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Lucky , unlucky ?

Today is my 'lucky' day uh. First thing go to school, Mr Ow say, girl girl come. I thought he saying Simin sia! Then after that he say. Nono not you the one in PE which is referring to me -.-
Dialogue :
Ow: give me yr phone. Go toilet tuck in yr shirt. I wait for u here.
Me: guai guai give him de phone, but nvr go toilet tuck in.
-- walk back to him --
Ow: ( Give back the phone. Ask name and class )
Me :( My name and my class ) like duh -.-
then walked back..
RECESS TIME.
He pipi. Left afew of us. Then he saw me. He say
Ow: Wads yr name again uh? I forgot.
Me : ( laughssss ) SHIRLEY.
Ow : oh ya ya.
Then proceed back to class.
AHHH. I think he's gonna rmb my name -.- every morning will see him -.- zzz.

AHHHHH. nvm i dont care anyway -.-
Got back english. Get 19/30 AHHH ):

Tmr chinese common test. God dont even know wad to study -.-
Godblessme. HAHA.

Iloveyou:D

No comments: