Saturday, July 31, 2010

School


Hie ! Have not been blogging , ALOT .
Well school's pretty okay (:
Common tests are over , like finally .
Hope i'll do well , but , Maths and chinese is alr a great disappointment haiz ):
AS , gonna have the 5 hrs lock up soon .
Till now , i dont even know wad im suppose to do , how im gonna do .
Seriously , its breathing down my neck .
Eveytime i think about AS , it seems like 2012 to me..haiiz .
I feel so... )':
CO tdy was okay ! Well huang he , is nice (:
But its hard to play ):
Nvm , just lian lian lian ! Bo bian !

Haiiz , so many things seem to happen nowadays...
I dont know wad went wrong, where went wrong, who went wrong..
I dont wanna go think about it...
I just hope things will get better..


I fear the times when you shouted at me
I fear doing something wrong
I fear making you upset
I fear about making you angry
I fear about making you feel bad
I fear about you losing your temper
I fear that yr love for me has fade
I fear all the things i fear for you.
Its my mistake , im sorry .
I shouldnt have make you scold me all this while .
I shouldnt have make you raise yr voice.
I shouldnt have just kept quiet .
Maybe i should learn to give in to you.
Im sorry.
Lastly, get well soon.


사랑해 , iloveyou .

No comments: