Sunday, September 5, 2010

Face the reality.




Had tuition in the morning. Woke up, find that its raining, want to go back and sleep more. But i cant! ): Tiring! Tuition was okay. Went out to eat lunch with mummy. Daddy's not in singapore! ): Cant go anywhere. Came home and used the computer. Aww, tried doing my AS, but i just cant do anything. I dont know why seriously. Gonna just freaked out. Gahh. Hope that day wont come. My auntie and cousin came to our house. Gave us some things haha :] Awesome.

Had dinner, and now im blogging. Boring day much. September holidays, mean, EOY coming. Omg, seriously i need to mug alr. No more nonsense anymore. I really wanna get good results okay ): Fighting! ^^

I wanna watch Haunted Changi! But i've got no time ): Boring ttm. Physics tmr at 10 D: AS lock up on Tuesday...Die. Haizz. ):

I'm glad everything's fine, for now. I dont wanna think about it anymore. Let it pass.
Bi! Jiayou for tmr! :D I love you.

No comments: