Saturday, September 4, 2010

Little but yet meaningful.






Went to school at ard 10.45 . Woke up late :/ Me and dine waited for Rh for about an hour. HAHA. She's always late. A leopard's spots never change. Hehe. Then went to IFC room, slacked much. Waste my time there. At ard 2 plus, went out for lunch! Had each a cup and Subway cookie. Omg, chocolate ice blended $2.50. OMFG?! Went to CO afterwards :] Was quite okay though. But yeah, some things were missing ):

Went for dinner with family afterwards. Went to Bedok hawker. Walaueh, the auntie that cleans the table give fucking attitude. Stare at me like --Want to fight ah?-- Nabei. And i told my brother, eh later before we go we pour the chilli on the table okay? ^^ Spoil my appetite sia, seriously. Went home and did my tuition homework. Ytd wasnt a good day. I suffered heartbreaks.

I waited anxiously for you to appear. But you didnt. Time slowly passed. I was hoping at least to see you once, even just for a minute. But i cant. I was just dreaming.

No comments: