Monday, October 19, 2009

Summarised .

And yes i'm back again. With surprises, nothing. Just a boring day. I live life like anybody else. Haha.

  1. I woke up at i forget what time le.
  2. Used the computer from morning till afternoon.
  3. Ate my breakfast.
  4. I skip lunch, not on a diet, but there's nth for me to eat unless you wan me to eat myself?
  5. I went to bathe at ard 12. I'm not dirty, just that my eyes are stuck onto the computer.
  6. Back to my computer after bathing.
  7. Went out at ard 2.45, went to Bugis MRT station then back to Tampines MRT.
  8. Went to CS, Yellow, pierced my ear.
  9. Went back home, waited for Daddy
  10. Went to fetch Mummy, went to eat dinner then back home.
I summarised my day in 10 points. Haha. It helped in my summary. Only, it didnt include my emotions.

I'm sorry for wad i did. I promise you, but i failed. You are not in e wrong, you need not be the one to apologise. i'm really sorry.

No comments: