Saturday, October 31, 2009

LONG !

HIE ! I've not post for so many days! I think this would be a rather long post ? Depends on my mood eh ?
Had many events this few days, some were interesting, some were not :/
Had many many many things like CO LTC , post exams activity , CO and many many more !
I'm thinking if i should blog for all days or just random days ? I cant rmb much ;x I'll just try.
Wednesday !
Went to school at 7. Supposed to be at 8 but just because exam's over, we cant ):
I want my sleep de leh! Also cant sleep late ):
Had some subject talk. It was quite boring, but its rather important ):
Followed by that , we had career guidance. It was by diff polys i guess?
I rmb there's this one where its for " BUSINESS BY NGEE ANN POLY "
That lady came in and talk about something. It was totally not related to taking business as a subject ! She was just merely telling us / promoting ngee ann poly ! Waste money!
After that , the talk finished. Went back to class for the results. Got back my results. Improved. But, couldnt reach my target. To feel happy or to feel sad, idk. But all i know, i've tried my best (:
I shall let nature take its course. Shall work real hard next year, regardless of wad class i'll be streamed too (: I promised, and i will (:
Thursday !
Today was CO LTC (: Felt sad at first because i thought i could not join because of e digital animation workshop. Its from like 8 - 5 ?!
Had break till 8.30 (: After that went to e computer lab at lvl 4 (: So high la ! Climb the stairs awhile only jiu feel very tired le ;x Maybe because too long nvr climb stairs le ba ;x Haha :x
Go home also nvr take stairs, because there's direct lift now and my class is allocated at e first level ;x
The workshop was quite interesting actually (: But its also quite hard to follow ;x
But i still managed to get hold of some (: Good for me! :D Haha (:
We had many many breaks during the workshop ;x First time eh!
The break was like 10 mins 15 mins each time! So cool?! HAHA!
I got a nickname called UNDERWEAR ( UNDERWHERE) !
It all happen when the teacher call us to save our file. And i was like asking, Where ?! Under where? Then the teacher must have misheard and thought i was talking bout underwear. Haha.
Then everytime he talk to me he'll just say , " Eh, underwear! " He's quite cute ;x Haha !
We did many many things ;x
We did wave, fluid, snowman and the last one i forget alr ;x
All is so cool lah! then lunch break was at 12. Went for CO after a while. Came back at ard 2. con't e animation course.
CO LTC was quite a success, as they say (: But i was really nervous lohh! Haha ;x '
The course ended at 5. Went with Bi to take bus to Geraldine's house (:
All of them were there (: Did many things at her hse (:
Played audi , sleep, eat ;x Haha ;x
Thanks Bi for lending me yr back and shoulder ! :D Also, feeding me (: Love ya !
Went to MTDC after that (: Many teachers were not here , so yeah , went to combine (: Quite fun, cuz me and Marilyn went high ;x Haha! During e break, Went out and lie down on e parade square. Star gazing (: Went back till 9.30 (: daddy come fetch me after that (:
went to bathe. Slept at ard 10.30 ? School e next day (:
Friday !
Last day if school, FINALLY. Sad , happy.
Sad because i'll miss my friends. Happy because i can sleep ;x
Took back report book , glance through. Not surpirised , not sad, no nothing.
Cuz i've alr know my results (:
Went to eat after school (: Went to CS for lunch (:
Early lunch i can say . Haha (:
After that went to TM to look for Geraldine and friends (: ( Long john sliver )
After that they left. Sat there to talk awhile after i left ;x
Proceed to T1 disney, to find them after that (:
Went to Times. The aircon there was so cold , i swear.
So nice to sleep ;x I fell asleep on bi's lap ;x He fell asleep too ;x he went nodding and finally bang and knock my head ;x I woke up after that ;c
Stayed there for a long time. Slept many times too ;x
Then ard 2 plus 3 ? Went home. Janice came to my hse (:
After awhile, she left for Volley ball (: Fell asleep as i was toooooo tired D:
feeling exhausted after exams , weird isnt it ? Haha ;x
Saturday !
Yeah , it is tdy. Woke up at 7.30. Went to eat breakfast with daddy and mummy (:
Drive me to school after that (:
I reached there quite early. I was like e first few to reach ? First time leh !
After a while , more people came in ;x Combine then started :D
First it was fu. Second half , it was Zhang. So scary lohh ):
Then 1 came. Finally its lunch break ! Went to CS again :D
Bi help my buy my food ;x So good hor ;x
Haha . Then went back to CO. Went in late and Malcom asked me " why so late " ):
Combine ~ Then it was break (: Really super duper wuper tired le ): Fell asleep on Bi's shoulder ;x He said i snore ;x BUT I KNOW I DIDNT ;x heh ;x
He woke me up. I was like so lazy to go back to CO room ):
My eyes alr half closed le ): For the rest of the session , i was like dozing off alr.
Totally no more energy liao ;x
Finally end. daddy came to fetch me. Went to Tampines sports hall. Bought badminton rackets and changed grips for existing rackets (: Going badminton tmr (:
So damn long nvr play alr ! Haha ! Sure here pain there pain de ;x
Went to G7 to eat. Raining so heavily ):
I was afraid it'll flood as i got stuck there once. But in the car ;x so ate there (:
Went home after that (:

Tmr's event :
Go play badminton in e morning.
Go to jurong point to buy brother's stuff.
Go to Funan to buy my ipod :D
Then go to eat.
Proceed home (:

Its getting late alr ! I mean for me ;x cuz i'm tired alr ;x Heh :D
Shall post tmr or some other days (:'
See , its long right ? I did keep my promise ! :D
Goodnight and byebye ! :D

I'm sorry )':

No comments: