Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Blogging madness .

I realised something! I blog every single day! Well isnt that a good thing? BUT! Not just once. Sometimes twice or thrice. Haha! Well this is the third time i'm blogging tdy i guess ;x Rather cool isnt it? Morning, i woke up and felt really pissed. The house upstairs is making like so damn much noise. I should be able to sleep till 10...but i woke up at 8 plus. Nth to do, so i went to take out e earring as school is resuming tmr. When i took out, i couldnt put back my ear stick. The hole was like..practically close. Haha. So i tried and tried. No matter how hard, it still wouldnt go in. I gave up in the end. Went to on my computer. Wanted to play some games to relieve myself. But audi...hs patch. AHHH. Getting on my nerves. Haha! So waited till afternoon. Rh finally came! She help me to put in my ear stick. We spent like si damn long to put in. My earhole was slanted. Haha. that explains why. Haha then she went home. Waited for parents, went out to eat dinner then back home (:

I'm sorry uh ;x Shouldnt have been so fiery towards you ): But anyway, thanks for making my day (:

No comments: