Saturday, May 15, 2010

ddcnefbnwkjbwvubwios


Exams are over but why i am not happy ?
Ppl are all enjoying themselves..but me ? Wad can i do ?
I've had enough of this life. If only i'm given a choice to end this life or carry on without pain.
I promise to stop thinking. But i cant. I really cant.
There's just too many things to hide.
There's just too many things i'm afraid of.
There's just too many things that cannot be changed.
The only thing is i must accept the fact that its happening to me.
Why me. Why . I've been thinking. And i really dont want to talk about it anymore.
Just put this aside. Carry on with life.


Cry if you feel like crying, because its bad to hold it in.
But those who love and care for you don’t want to see you sad.
And you aren’t the only one going through struggles in life,
everyone is..

No comments: