Monday, May 24, 2010

S.H.E Pictures :D

Hello ! :D I'm backed. Have not used e com in e weekends .
Watching my show for e whole day and went out with family (:
Sat :
Stayed home till around 4 plus till daddy and mummy come back .
Ate Mc for lunch with korkor.
Watched my disc. Was so addicted . LOL . Though its a very very very long ago de show.
But its damn nice ! It was my b'dae present from Marilyn. HAHA.
Parents came back and we went to Causeway point (:
My dad went to buy a watch ! :D
Nice , but ex. I wanted a OGM. But , was like damn ex.
Looked at Adidas and Levi's , dont have i like de :[
Nvm , shall wait. HAHA.
Ate KFC for dinner. I wanted Dian xiao er ):
Gonna get fatttt. >:[
Ate fast food for all meals. Grr .
Bought many things. Not me . LOL.
Everybody bought something tdy. Haha.
Went home at ard 8 plus .
Sun :
Nth to do , was a little bored .
Stayed home and watched tv again .
At night, went to my ah ma's hse . Haha.
Went home , and continue watching.
Tdy :
Went to school. Thought got movie , but is on wed LOL.
Had some singing thing.
LOL , ABC chinese ?
The singing was , epic .
Slack all e way LOL.
Ended at ard 11.30 .
Went CO room to look at e CO experience.
Sec 1s are so noisy .
Then went to eat. Celebrated Tori's b'dae too.
Got bash by us HAHA.
Esp by Simin. Many ppl looking at us ._.
Omg , so ps . LOL.
Okay thats all , pictures on e S.H.E concert on 17 April 2010 :]
Enjoy ! But not that clear thought (:
























No comments: