Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Hey you.

Harrow! Was so bored this week ): CO for consecutive 3 days~ Geraldine's in camp and nobody is there! Bi is sometimes not there haiz so boring la. CO tmr again..Sectional..dont feel like going leh ): But if i dont go, will miss out alot of things~ But if go, Bi's not there! D: Haizzz....Nvm, needa get used to Bi not around de life~ Yeah. Okay, am gonna do my homework at night..promise...might do either maths or physics. Both is sian ttm de! ): Alrights, byebye!

AND IM SO GONNA SLIM DOWN >:[ IM GOING ON A DIET! WONT SKIP MEALS BUT GONNA EAT LIKE DAMN LITTLE ONLY~ HOLY, I HOPE I CAN DO IT THIS TIME ROUND. LOL. HELP ME AHHHH~ BI, STOP BRINGING ME TO EAT KFC!!! HEHEHE. GREEN TEA, 0% FATS. I STILL RMB! MILO, 1/2. SOMETHING FATS. CANNOT DRINK. ISOTONIC DRINKS CONTAIN NO FATS TOO HAHAHAHA! OKAY WISH ME LUCK BUHBYE. I NEED TO LOSE WEIGHT! GRR.

No comments: