Sunday, November 7, 2010

Yes yes iloveyou.










I`m tired of people saying he’s not worth

my tears. If he wasn’t worth it, I wouldn’t

still be crying. You don’t know it, but that

boy changed my world. You`ll never know

how much he meant to me.


I know I don’t have the prettiest
face for you to look at, or the
skinniest waist for you to hold, but I
promise I do have the biggest
heart to love you with.


Every girl wants Prince Charming..

& while he maybenice & all..

I’m thinking that I’d rather have the guy that’s gunna call at 4 am just to say hi,

or someone who’llstop by my house,

after just hanging up the phone,

cause he wants to see how I’m REALLY doing.

Cause I said I was fine, but we both know I’m lying.

Or the guy who’ll stay home on a Saturday night with me cause

I’m sick & bring me my favorite kind of candy..even though I can’t eat it

cause my stomach flips at the idea.

That guy, that one guy..

he may not be Prince Charming to anyone else..

but he’d be my hero. My “knight in shining armor.”


When a GIRL is quiet,
Millions of things are running in her mind.
When a GIRL is not arguing,
She is thinking deeply.
When a GIRL looks at you with eyes full of questions,
She is wondering how long you will be around.
When a GIRL answers “I’m fine” after a few seconds,
She is not at all fine.
When a GIRL stares at you,
She is wondering why you are lying.
When a GIRL lays on your chest,
She is wishing for you to be hers forever.
When a GIRL calls you everyday,
She is seeking for your attention.
When a GIRL wants to see you everyday,
She wants to be pampered.
When a GIRL says “I love you”,
She means it.
When a GIRL says that she can’t live without you,
She has made up her mind that you are her future.
When a GIRL says “I miss you”,
No one in this world can miss you more than that.


i’m always a mess. i can never keep my own secrets.
i laugh too hard at stupid things. my favorite songs
can make me cry. i always watch for 11:11, but i miss
it more than i notice it. i live in the past, in the
memories i have with the people i love. i hate thinking
about reality and i’m heartsick for all the things
that i can’t get back. its hard for me to define myself.
i guess i’m just a cliche— the girl who loved too hard
and didnt get anything in return. i dont want to be
the heroine in some tragic love story, i just want the
one person
who has never given me a second thought.


I tried to move on. I really did. I tried to tell myself
that you don’t want me & I can’t have you anymore.
I tried so hard, but how can you let go of the only
person who makes you happy? The only person who
makes you feel alive? The only reason you’re still here?
You can’t just let go of someone like that.



Hey there! :D This few days was alright (: I Love my Junguang, even though many things seem to break us apart. But, i'm sure we're able to surpass them (: True love. Anyway, Bridging was sian and tiring ttm. Need to work up early with homeworks and stuff ): Hope the last week of bridging end soon. I wan my real holidays ! I'm jealous! Sec4 next year, gonna chiong!!!!! :D I must try to fb less! And, I want my iphone 4 ! WHITE!!!! I wish i can have one. But i'm sure with that also can do well in my studies de ! :]


Alright, nth much, ILOVEYOU! :D



No comments: