Saturday, November 13, 2010

Ultraaaaaa ~





HIE! Had an awesome day tdy! :] Last minute plan is so great hahaha. Met Bi at ard 1 plus then went to T1. Had lunch there then meet Clement, YongJun, Zhujie and Tommy. Went to Wendy's. HAHAHA. Damn epic. Seriously. I ate one fries and i swear not to go back there again :] Thats how great it is. Magic powers to make me feel like not going back :D Ate and have fun there. Clement throw the whole tray on the floor, the whole bottle of drinks on the floor. Funny like hell! Fuck, we made alot of mess, so we quickly zao (: Went to CS arcade. LOL, they play car game. Yay, my Bi rock, totally owned them! :D Went to play the shoot fish then got money come out de game. Get some token but then awhile later all gone ): Played the throw balls de also :D Decided to go prawning so went to Pasir Ris. Took taxi there! Wa, so fun lohh! But i only managed to catch one ): Waaaaa Zhujie catch de all so big! ): Not fair!!! The claws damn long! Blue colour de! HAHAHA. So many dogs there ): I scared! ]: Then prawned for an hour then went back. Walked quite a long distance before some lorry offered to bring us to the bus stop. Was raining then! Wa the lorry, the wind is like ~~~~ Cool. But i dont like :x Then went to take bus back to Tampines. Fell asleep on e bus HEHE. So tired! :x Then ate Long John. Home after that. Bi sent me to my doorstep! Weee ultralove!

Hahaha, so many homework for this holiday! Need to buck up on studies alr! No more slacking! Hope my Bi will pass his N level. That will be my 11:11 wish everyday

No comments: