Tuesday, June 15, 2010

1st year ! :D

-- 160609--

Hello ! :D

From strangers to friends .
From friends to being together .
From the start of 160609 , i never knew we would last .
From one month to another , you gave me the love that i never knew .
From quarrelling and scolding of each other .
From forgiving and forgetting .
From all the things that you have done for me .
From staying by my side all this while .
My love for you grew stronger .
All the things that we have gone through together .
All the promises that we have made to each other .
To keep this relationship going .
It came true .
Every month of saying : Hope we'll last , hope we'll last . "
Yes we did , and we're happy .
And again , i seriously hope we can last .
Yeah , forever and always .
All the stupid things that we have done together .
Shedding all the tears for you .
Its worth it .
Because , i love you .
Tired of keeping this from my parents .
Tired of lying to them .
But to keep this relationship .
I promise .
I'll never let you down .
We'll keep this going .
And remember , i only have you in my heart .
Remember and never forget .
I'll be waiting , for the second year and so on .
The ring that locked our heart together .
Our heart that sees through each other's mind .
Our mind that think of stupid things .
Things that keep us together .
Together , is just a word .
Heart is the main .
Yes , LOVE YOU TTM ! :D

-- 160610 --

No comments: