Saturday, June 12, 2010

Tired TTM ! ):

Hello , Backed from a long long long long day !
Was tired , really tired .
Had Co from 9 .
Woke up at 7 to bathe and get ready .
Need to reach school at 8.30 .
Mummy had a hard time waking me up , i swear .
I was seriously , like damn tired ):
Fell asleep quite fast ytd .
Was texting Bi and , ya . Woke to find its morning alr . LOL .
They had MTDC for primary school kids so ya we had to go to e canteen .
Was pretty cool , first time i see e whole orchestra playing so unite-ly in e canteen .
FIRST TIME . Like everybody was co-operating (:
Then it was our turn for rehearsal .
Finally break .
I slept for awhile i think .
To replenish my energy , if not i might not be able to hold any longer haha ..
Rehearsal ended , went for lunch at Kopitiam .
Went to T1 , CL .
went back to school for combine . Ended pretty much early tdy ! :D
Yay , finally i get to rest .
Waited for parents too come and fetch me .
Went to eat crab mi fen . HAHA .
Went home to bathe and stuff .
I wish i';m lying on bed going to sleep .
but i cant and i dont want .
I dont wanna end the day so soon .
And once i open my eyes , its e next day .
Which i dreaded , because there's tuition .
Haiiz , start at 10 , have to wake up at 9 .
Omg , when can i stop my busy schedule ?
I've got enough . Its even more tiring then normal school days ):
Helpppppp ! ):
Whole stack of homework yet to touch .
Especially AS . Haiiz , dont even know wad to do ):
Gonna rest , bye .

Get me out of my life , pretty soon . I cant hold anymore longer .
Just , breakdown , forget about everything .
Haiiz , just.... JIAYOU BAH SHIRLEY .

No comments: