Sunday, June 6, 2010

Shopping ! :D

Woke up at 8 tdy .
Went to san qing gong .
Was so crowded man !
So smoky there too .
Saw a group of people playing with chinese instruments so i told my mother .
I said , all the instrument my school also have . LOL .
Then e yangqin is guy play de ! HAHA .
So little girls lohh !
Then went off at ard 10 plus 11 .
Daddy and brother went home .
Me , my cousin , my mummy and my aunt went for shopping .
First went to my aunt's house to get shopping list from her maid .
Went to J8 after that . Went Face shop and bought my nail polish ! :D
Hot pink !
Went to eat lunch . Ate Salmon pepper rice ! :D
Yummy :D
Then went back to cousin's hse to fetch my another cousin .
She want to come to Tampines to do rebonding . HAHA .
So fetch her here .
Went to TM after that .
Went M)phosis .
Bought sandals ! :D
50% , omg so cheap $_$
Went cotton on , and after awhile cousin need to go off .
So me and mummy walked to T1 .
Bought my Ink bag ! :D YAY !
Decided to put my sandals inside together with mummy's .
Cuz e new bag is smelly , so mummy say need the air . LOL .
So okay . LOL .
Bought each a cup .
Walked to Sprts Hall after that . Had Badminton .
Went off for dinner at Bedok . With my mummy's sister .
Then had durians after that .
We had it at aunt's house :D
There's dogs there , but it didnt come out . So ya , didnt get to see both .
Only got to see 1 . Was quite cute , but i'm scared . HAHA .
Then went home .
Nothing much , CO tmr . Bye ! :D

No comments: