Wednesday, November 4, 2009

AGAIN !

Hello ! I'm back again (:
Glad to see me ?
If no , SHOOSHOO :D
Heh ;x
Alright , school ytd and tdy was fine (:

Start off with ytd first :D
Cuz , i love rewinds :D

Went to school early in the morning (:
Had a hard time waking Rh up ):

She eventually woke up at 8.30 when school starts at 9 . BULLSHIT ;x

In the end , she managed to reach on time (:
Not bad uh .
But credits goes to ................
Partly ME , and COMFORT TAXI .
I'm happy that there's such a thing called Taxi that exist (:
Without it , i think people like Rh , would nvr survive ;x
Am i right ? :D

And also ! Without me , she'll also not survive :]
Kk , enough of bhb-ing :]
Went to class , was given one worksheet .

Can handle , only takes quite a long time to complete it :]
That teacher who took us ytd was so bad ):
Doesnt allow us to sit together , and cant discuss ):
Wad shit is this ):
NONSENSE ! But anyway , managed to do ALL OF E ABOVE .
Ate sweets in class , and he didnt noticed . LOSER !
Or should i say i'm too pro ? ;x
And i'm sitting like right in front :D

Finished off e worksheet fast fast , and went out of the class .

Went to eat Pizza Hut after that (:

Went with only Rh , Marilyn and Keni .
Cuz the rest are having digital animation course .
Ate e student meal , cuz its e cheapest ;x
Ate the pasta instead of pizza cuz i ate it the previous time and wanna try something new (: Soup came first , then e drinks then finally main course (:
Marilyn ate e cheese to e pasta , and omg , i tell you .
SUPER DISGUSTING LAH !
The whole pasta is filled with cheese .

Make the pasta taste weird .
I ate one mouth and felt like vomiting >:[
Stayed there for about 1 hr plus plus ?

Then went to Montip , then to the cs toilet .
Stayed there for quite some time too , despite e smell ;x

Went back to school at ard 2 for CO .
Was given the CCA point form to check .

Had so many things to add la !
But my points still so.... little ):
Had sectional instead of combine .
But slack quite lot ;x
Cuz nobody bothers us .
Then time for us to go home (:
Tdy , same routine . Went to school . Was given TWO worksheets this time .
But it was pretty easy (:
We managed to finish before the class end .
Not bad eh ? :]
Bi came to school and we all went out to eat (:
Together with marilyn , keni , geraldine , sh , benedict .
Went to Mac , AGAIN !
I wan KFC , lao ah pei ):
All want mac !!! So in the end went to Mac ):
Saddist lah they all ):
So ate there .
Finished eating , i push the tray over to Bi's table and slept ;x

Sorry lah , too tired ;x

Then suddenly somebody come shake my head .

I thought earthquake sia ! Scare me siol !

Then went to Montip AGAIN .

After awhile went back to school .
Stayed there till 2.30 as the SLs are having meeting .

While waiting , i fell asleep on bi's hand ;x
Paiseh uh ! I didnt know ;x

Cuz too comfortable le mah ;x
Then he woke me up , cuz time for him to go .
After they all go in to CO room , i went home shortly .

Cuz i'm not involved :] I not SL ! :]
Walked back , reached home , and went to sleep .

Bi woke me up :]
Went for dinner after that :]


Your love has got me so addicted .

P/S : There's too many AGAIN . And i practically forget all about my brother's birthday till my mum told me ;x

No comments: