Monday, November 2, 2009

Maths spree ;x

School tdy, was alright. But damn tiring ):
Did maths worksheet, seems little, but i took 2 hrs to do 1 page ):
So in the end , i didnt manage to finish.
So i brought it home to do instead (: Marilyn, struggled to finish , and she did (:
Close shave tdy, was listening music, when Miss Ho came in.
She saw Zul holding on to e iPod and confiscated it.
I'm lucky she didnt see it if not mine will be gone too ;x
Alright , as promised , about Sunday (:
Woke up at ard 8.45. Bathe and sat down on the sofa to watch tv ;x
Went to Bedok sports hall to play .
Played for only 1 hr , cuz there's no court alr ):
Went to eat lunch after that (:
Went home to bathe AGAIN ;x Cuz i sweat lots ;x
Went to Jurong point after that ! :D I think Bi's car is chasing behind me ;x
Cuz he went to Tuas, me Jurong ;x
He say i cheat ! He say i take he's hse key and drive his car ! I nvr wor ! ;x
The car is you buy for me de ;x
Then went to shop for brother's jeans, then mine (:
While brother is testing his jeans, i went to pierce my ear (:
Went to NewFuture jeans to buy my skinnies (:
Went to buy my iPod after that (:
Was so happy can ? ;x
Ate dinner and went home (:

Sorry for everything i've done.
Sorry for everything i've said.
I just want you to know how i felt.
Not in a way , that i want you to feel like i'm lecturing you.
NO. Its not that, really.
Just that really we should abide by that. Wad i've told you lah.
Cuz seriously, it does not just belong to us.
Wad we do, people are watching. Get that ?
I broke yr head, i mend it.
You broke my heart, you mend it.
If nobody is mending it, when will it be healed?
So yeah, some things need to be done alright ?
Sorry for hurting you once again, really sorry.

No comments: