Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Sad .

Maths tdy , did worksheet .
And off i go . First few to leave i guess , or rather e first in fact .
Waited for geraldine and Sh for ard an hour the went to Geraldine's house (:
Bought cup noodles :D
Went up , eat then went to that sofa .
Hmmm , had a hard time sleeping i can say .
When i fell asleep , Bi's snore woke me up ;x
I pat him until i ownself fell asleep , then again , he snored , i woke up again ;x
He snore so loud ! ;x
Waited for posting results .
I got into E5 , with no friends ~
I guess i'll just have to try to survive on my own .
Went home together with Bi .
Went to TM for dinner .
Did my iPod .
Went home .

Gonna sleep real soon ;x Very tired le D:
Congrats to those that went to their preferred class .
Gambate to those that went to classes thats not their choice .

I guess ,
I need , i will , i should , i must try to control my emotions .
No longer an emo girl .
For all the hurt i've done to you .
Iloveyou ,

No comments: