Saturday, November 7, 2009

Because of you ,

No need guess also know u who la ! :D
I so clever hor ?
You is MR LIM JUNGUANG ! :D
Alright , shall update about Thursday , friday and tdy (:
Thursday .
Went to school in e morning as usual .
Did maths worksheet .
Managed to finish e worksheet wuite quickly (:
Many ppl was not here so we combined classes .
After that , went out to eat .
Was raining heavily , but still went over to TM to eat (:
Ate e Japanese food together with Shi Hui and Geraldine (:
Went to library to slack for quite some time .
Went there not because we " nth better to do " but because Shi Hui went there to pay her fines .
Hoho [:
Went back to school for CO .
Was so happy because i can slack .
Reason being : I nvr go for kao ji , then we separated class ! :D
Cool yeah ? So went to join sec 1s together with YanLing , Amanda and XinYi :D
Nth to do there , so " lian " erhu .
YanLing help me hold e pu and teach me sai ma .
So fun la ! But she gave up teaching me ;x
Then break time .
Went downstairs to find Bi :D
Went back to class after break . Was not allowed to play . Cuz sec 1s are playing .
So , slacked . Practically nth for us to do .
Till nearing e end , went to teach a sec 1 girl .
I know her name , just that idk how to spell it ;x
You cant blame me eh ? ;x
Went to eat dinner at s11 after CO ended .
Drank only bubble tea cuz i'm not really that hungry (:
Bi and RuHui joined us ;x
They both didnt eat also , only drank bubble tea :D
Went back to school for MTDC afterwards .
Had sectionals in e AVA room . So cool yeah ?
Got aircon leh . But the aircon so cooling , make me wanna sleep ;x
Boring la the whole lesson ):
Learn sai ma all e way . I dont even know how to play la ):
Somemore they play all so fast de ):
Then daddy came to fetch me at 9.30 .
Went home , bathe , then go to sleep .

Friday .
Same , went to school for Maths .
Last lesson for e week ! I feel contented because i've successfully completed 5 days ;x
Another 5 days for me to go through . Gambate ! :D
Complete this worksheet like at ard 10.30 .
Fastest for e whole week . Broken record .
Waited for Bi till 1 together with RuHui .
Nth for us to do , so decided to go to e Airport . ( This is really nth better to do lohh ;x )
Took e MRT . Alight at Tanah Merah .
Board e train at e middle platform .
The train stayed on the track for 5 mins before proceeding to Expo , Airport .
Reached there ard 10 - 15 mins later .
Went to top up my and RuHui's ez-link .
Cant find the machine , but its just right behind us .
She wanted to eat Ice Cream from Swensens , so yeah went for it .
Thought it was at Terminal 1 , so took the skytrain .
Walked the whole T1 , couldnt find it .
Finally then decided to take the skytrain to terminal 2 .
It could only be there . Couldnt be at terminal 3 .
So , went there . Then yeah found it (:
She bought double scoop . Sticky chewy chocolate and one more mint flavour (:
The price is : $6.30 .
Just then , bi told me he released le .
So yeah , gobbled down the ice cream .
Didnt really gobble la ;x
I ate like half of it and she demanded $3.15 from me ;x
But of cuz , i didnt give la ;x
Went to board the train .
Also waited 5 mins before the train move to Tanah Merah .
From there took train back to Tampines .
Bi alr reached le lohh ;x
Then went to Mac with Rh cuz she da bao -ing for herself and friend .
Walked back to school with her together with Bi .
Bi cant go in because he was not wearing school shirt .
So he stayed near the Mr Tony's office .
I accompanied Rh to IFC room .
Then she followed me down .
Then my stomach started cramp -ing .
After awhile Rh went back to IFC .
Went out of school to opposite block to look for Benedict .
Found him , and waited for Shi Hui , geraldine and faith .
My cramp was getting worst then .
FInally they came .
Went to TM food court again .
I didnt eat cuz i seriously have no appetite .
They eat finish , then we bused home .
Bi did not follow me cuz i was afraid of seeing my brother .
He come home at this time .
Sorry uh ! ):
Then reached home .
Bathe , and slept ;x
Went out for dinner after that .
At night , at ard 8.55 , Bi fell asleep ):
He sleep till 10.10 ! I miss him so much la !
I spamed him 9 sms plus 6 miss call , then he finally woke up ):
But at least he wake up la ;x Haha ;x
Then till ard 11 plus , me fell asleep ;x

Saturday .
Had MTDC in the morning .
Woke up at ard 7.15 , sleep again woke up at ard 7.45 .
Met Simin under my block .
I was late cuz i was watching disc ;x
Went to school . Tdy's combine was by ding .
She not that fierce actually (:
Then MTDC end , then it was CO .
Lunch break , Bi bought KFC a.k.a lao ah pei for me (:
Thanks uh ! ( Haven pay you leh ! )
Ate it . Went to CO .
Cramp ~ AGAIN .
Throughtout e whole CO ):
During break , slept awhile ;x
Bi woke me , went back for combine . PAIN! ):
FInally end . Daddy came to fetch me agian ;x
Went home , bathe .
Then went out to eat (:
Then went home . Went to sleep , here i am blogging ;x

Thats all for e past few days (:
Nth much now !
Not much activity tmr ):
Shall see (:
BYEBYE !
Iloveyou ;x

No comments: