Thursday, November 19, 2009

Ever since i post .

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaa i realised i had not post since Thursday uh ?!
Omg ~ gonna post , i think short short eh ? Haha .
I was being pestered by bi to post ;x
--Promises--
Thursday ,
Had Maths again in e morning .
Was happy because we were told that tdy is e last lesson !
Weeeeee !
After that went to eat lunch at ( i forget where ) .
Went back to school for CO again .
Seperated from most of em .
Cuz they are e kao ji ppl .
Then Zhang came in to our room , ask we is sec 2 de .
Then only me . Then he scold me . -__-
Say wad , 这里谁是中二的?
Then i say me .
Then he say , ' wei shen me ni mei you qu kao '
Then i say , yin wei wo bu xiang .
Then he say , Ni bu zhi dao xue xiao yi ding yao ni men kao de ma ?
I say , wo zhi dao .
Then he say , ni ji shi da suan tui chu hua yue ?
I say , wo bu zhi dao , then dao him -.-
He walk out . LOL la . Wth sia .

Tdy no MTDC , happy siol !
Laugh die me ;x

Friday ,
Tdy , no school , so decided to go and watch 2012 with friends (:
Went to watch with Jg , Benedict , Shi Hui , Geraldine , Marilyn , RuHui , Janice .
I think thats all eh ?
The show was nice la ! But some animation were like abit fake . Hahaha .
At some parts were the show was scary , i keep grabbing on to Bi's hand ;x
Sorry uh ! Heh ;x
After watching , went to chalet . Not mine la .
Is 2e7 class chalet . haha .
Stayed there quite awhile , cuz it was raining .
At ard 4 plus , bused home .
Then went out for dinner afterthat .

Saturday ,
Had MTDC again . Haiiz boring !
Woke up early in e morning ):
Went to school .
Was damn tired can !
Then school combine , had no time to eat lunch ~
Rushing like maddies . Haha .
Went back to school .
Combine end at ard 6 plus ._.
Went home .

Sunday ,
Went to play badminton again .
Was fun , but this tme round , i played quite little ):
But its 2 hours leh !
Went home to bathe afterthat .
Went to my ahma hse to eat (:
Went home , used e computer (:
Then.. received phone call from my aunt .
My grandfather had difficulty breathing , thus admitted to hospital .
We all headed down to CGH .
Stayed there till ard 3 plus at night ! Waaa ~
TIRED !
The place is so sucky !
Still need pass, maximum 2 ppl ! Ahhhh !
Stupid ppl .
Went home to sleep . Went back to hosp the next day .

Monday ,
Went to hosp again . Stayed there for e whole day then went home .

Tuesday ,
Went to CO .
Went home at ard 4 plus to go to e hospital .
Stayed at e hospital then went home .

Wednesday ,
Went to e hospital again . Stayed there .
Then went home .

Okay this few days , Its a little boring .
Cuz wad i've been doing is just going to the hosp then back home .
I hate e hosp ppl . Their attitude suck .
I tell you ah, this hospital is damn bullshit.
Mangament, system, rock, everyone basically sucks to the core here.

I'll get going .
Byebye !
Till then ,

And holy ! I spend my 5th month in e hosspital ! ): Sorry uh !

No comments: