Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Hai pai tian xin ! :D




Hahas totally mesmerised by this show (:
Spend my daysssss watching it (:
Funny , cute , violent (:
Damn nice la .
Watch till tdy , no more episode liao .
Need to wait till next week (:
Sian ! Who came up with this stupid idea of one week once !
Bore me seh !!
Well , for tdy , went for cycling and badminton (:
Went put at 11.30 to meet xiao yi and uncle eddie (:
Went to east coast for cycling .
Rented for 2 hrs , so is till 2 pm (:
Halfway , stomach damn pain !
Like gonna faint liao ._.
How i wish he was there ):
Then went to eat macccc AGAIN . ( It was my lunch ytd HAHAHA . )
Carried on cycling (:
Cycle almost till e end .
Then went off .
To pasir ris pet farm .
Bought dog shampoo (:
Aye , not for me !
Then a dog lick me !
Eeeks ! Cold cold de somemore !
Yucks !
Then went to TSH (:
Played badminton from 3-5.30
Cuz there's empty slot , so ya , tou tou play :-P
Went home , parents da bao cuz raining very heavily (:
Watch e 7 pm show then went back to watch hai pai (:
Fun day tdy !

Yay bi's coming back tmr at 3.15 am .
So yeah , will see him tmr !!!
Hope that there is no delay or anything !
I wantt him to be back fast fast !!! ):
Cya ! :D
I shall go sleepp first then when come back can chat with you :-P
If i can !! :D
Toodles !
Going out tmr (:
Happy 6th month :D

No comments: