Sunday, December 6, 2009

Love drunk ,

4 days of not blogging .
Cool uh .
Actually not really~ HAHA .
Only 4 days . Zzz .
Okay let me recall wad happen .
I have a bad memory so pardon me for that eh ?
December 3, Thursday ,
Went for ROM .
Not mine uh ! Mine still very long :-P
Went to mummy's office early in e morning (:
Took bus there as daddy is not in SG and mummy doesnt know how to drive ._.
Ate breakfast then walk to e office .
Stayed there till ard 5.45 then aunt came to fetch us (:
Went to seaview function hall .
Had their ROM there .
After that ate buffet .
Played ard . Went home after that (:
December 4 , Friday .
Stayed at home (:
Rot at hoome .
Watch my DVDs , played e com .
HAHA . At ard 6 plus , mummy called and ask wad we want to eat for dinner (:
she da bao for us cuz daddy not in SG ):
So sian cuz need to eat downstairs de food ):
Yucks ):
December 5 , Saturday.
Went to mummy's office again (:
Now we leave later cuz its a saturday (:
Left e office at 1 . Went to take bus 8 to Toa Payoh inter .
Ate there .
Took MRT to Junction 8 (:
Shop at PurPur.
Spent about 100 plus plus there ;x
Alot leh !
Got e privilege card ;x
HAHAHA .
Took bus 59 then went home (:
We help korkor to da bao also (:
When we reach home , it started pouring .
We so heng ! HAHAHA !
December 6 , Saturday.
Woke up by phone call and smses tdy . HAHA .
Irritating >:[
I mean e phone call ! Not sms uh !
Watch DVD till 12 plus (:
Aunt called .
She da bao hor fun and shen mian for me , mummy and brother (:
At ard 3.30 , left house for airport to fetch daddy (:
He came and we fetch aunt back home (:

Still deciding if we should go to HongKong during CNY .
We cant do anything so go overseas lor (:
Alr 19 ppl going (:
I think they want confirm by tmr ! (:
So i can know tmr ;x
Heh . But daddy and mummy wont tell me de ):
I want to go !
I want to go !
I want to go !
Got disneyland !! ;x
I know i'm childish .
HAHAHA.

Alrights , byebye (:

No comments: